PollyB garments use only the highest quality fabrics, trims and fastenings. All tested for wear ability. Please ensure you keep your garments in great shape so you can continue to enjoy your purchases and so they last longer.
The PollyB Design Team conducts wash tests on each garment prior to the individual garment care instructions being determined. Please read the care instructions on your PollyB garments as each care label differs depending on make-up of the fabric and style.
We stand behind our product quality and will ensure our obligations are met if a problem does occur. We have listed general care instructions and care tips for you below:
• Gentle, cold (30 deg maximum) machine wash inside-out using a mild detergent. Do not wash in hot water.
• Do not leave wet. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
• Avoid rough surfaces. Line dry in shade without delay. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
• Do not use fabric softener as this inhibits the wicking capabilities in technical fabrics.
• All garments have been pre-shrunk (they may shrink a maximum of 2% further)
• Deodorants may bleach the fabric.
• Wash all coloured garments separately.
PollyB Shirt's have been designed to fit the following sizes in the guide below. If you are unsure about your size we recommend you take one size up
subscribe to our Newsletter